Saturday, June 28, 2008
Another Prayer Request
We have just been contacted that a woman in our church, Monica, is in the ICU and is not doing well at all. She and her husband have meant a lot to Chris and I and our family. Monica was one of the first to welcome me into the church when I first started going - before Chris and I were married. She has always given me such encouraging words in the few minutes I have to speak to her before or after church and they both have been so kind and loving to our children. I do not know all the information regarding the situation - but God does! Isn't it great that God has given us this wonderful thing called blogging - not only to share our exciting news with others, but also to share our needs! Thank you for your prayers - I know Monica and Larry appreciate them greatly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment