All was good in the stomach area and Grandma came over to stay with Creed last night while we headed off to church. We came home and he was wired. We got him in bed and just an hour later I heard him fussing in his bed. Not an unusual sound. But soon, the sound that no mother that has just spent hours washing bedding, pillows, and towels and has bleached or disinfected the entire house wants to hear. Creed was getting sick yet again - and this time it was NOT pretty. (Can we say projectile?!) He then decided to get sick again, but this time I was not prepared. I was covered, the chair, the floor, the blanket, the towel - everything but the trash can got christened. Unfortunately, my good fortune from the night before did not hold true and I ended up getting "reflex sick" (as I like to call it) with that episode. Poor daddy, he had lots of cleaning to do last night!!! WHAT A MAN!! (Thanks babe)
Soon, he was ready to go back bed - (which his daddy had so nicely cleaned up for him). Chris and I took turns sleeping on his floor and this morning he got up just like nothing had happened. We have decided that if tonight is another replay, the doctor will get a visit from us tomorrow.
This is pathetic. My son has seen me clean the toilet so much lately - he has learned how to do the job of on his own. Unfortunately, it is only a baby wipe - but the thought was nice!

1 comment:
On no! I’m so sorry to hear about this persistent stomach bug. Luke is the same way with throwing up – he’d much prefer to cover everything BUT the bucket or trash can. Anyway, know that you are all in my prayers! I hope today is a better day!
Post a Comment