"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Vacation Pictures

Here are the pictures I promised from our vacation. Sorry there are SO MANY! I just didn't know which ones to cut!




Olivia, Kady and Savannah in front of the Fair Oaks Dairy Farm.



Uncle Keith and Creed having fun.




Creed playing in the balls (or bubbles as he says) at the Dairy Farm.

Kady making an attempt at milking a "cow"
Creed intently listening to the Bus driver on our bus tour.

Kadynce and Savannah enjoying their bus trip. (just tilt your head and they'll look normal)

Kady and the girls jumping on the BIG blow up jumper.


Olivia and Kady riding the John Deere tractors at the Dairy Farm. (Isn't this place cool?)




Kady sporting her 4-D glasses for our movie. This movie was complete with water spray when the cow sneezed. Creed did not care for that part of the movie and let everyone in the room know about it!





The fam - Anita, Kady, Chris and Creed in his ride.
These were our "tour guides" for the weekend. My brother Keith, Olivia, Savannah and Crystal.
Kady, Olivia, and Creed feeding the goldfish - Don't tell!!!
This tells it all - NO NAP and the bouncing area is now closed!
Saturday Morning - waiting for the train.
Creed is holding his sandwich waiting for "thomas" to arrive!!
Can you tell he likes the train ride?!!
Kady NOT sitting on the train.
The "girls" coming out of the "train tunnel" into Chicago.
My daughter was amazed when she got a glimpse of the Chicago skyline.
The gang taking a break at the zoo.

Creed enjoying his snack at the zoo.

This picture says it all. This is the view we got after two full days. We are waiting for the bus to catch the train to go home after a LONG couple of days.

Creed still has plently of energy as he "holds on" on the bus trip to the train.

After a good supper on the train - Kady is ready to go again! As parents, we were all wondering how fast the conductor could get the train to go!



Olivia and Kady keeping themselves entertained on the trip home.



The kids enjoyed a bike ride at a park Father's Day. (after all the rain)


It's a good thing they have those "bicycle helmets" on.




Do they know how to pose or what?? I wonder why?



Kady giving Max (my brother's dog - which he will gladly give away) a few extra squeezes at bedtime Sunday night.





I know this is sideways - but I just had to include a wonderful picture of my son making himself at home with all the "girls" and their toys this weekend.

We had a great time, as always, with the family. My daughter loves playing with her cousins and especially those she doesn't get to see very often. Thanks for having us Keith and Crystal!!!

No comments: