"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Saturday, June 7, 2008

Jesus Loves Creed

Creed has become quite the singer. He loves songs and loves to dance around - but today he surprised us all by singing quite a good rendition of Jesus Loves Me in the car this morning. Usually we sing the song and he adds the person's name in that he thinks should be included at that moment. In other words - we sing "Yes, Jesus loves" and he will say Creed, Kady, Daddy, etc. Well - today he sang, "Yes, Jesus love Creed - Yes, Jesus love Creed - Yes, Jesus love Creed - bible tell so". It was adorable - but more than that - I know that he will carry that through the rest of his life. I hope that he can hear that song and remember that yes, Jesus does love him, even during the "rough" patches! Ok - enough mother sentiment - here are some pictures. Sorry for so few posts this week. We have been busy with VBS!




Kady being silly in her "Mr. Potato Head" glasses.

Creed trying to PAINT on my carpet - Yes, the paint is washable, everything is in this house.


Creed dressing up - again.


Creed and Kady ready to go!





Kady wearing her goggles. We start swim lessons in a few weeks and she is "getting prepared".

1 comment:

Erica said...

I think green is Creed's color!! I bet Chris LOVES that! Bryan used to get annoyed when Liam wanted to watch Barbie or play Polly Pocket but he's over it now. It makes me laugh!