"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Round 2

Creed decided that he did not want to be left out of the "puke party", so at bedtime last night he joined in. Yes, I said bedtime. So - another sleepless night in our house. However, I decided quickly that not only was the night going to be sleepless but also VERY frustrating. As far as I am concerned, a child should NOT be allowed to have the stomach flu until they are old enough to understand that the puke belongs in the toilet or trash can!! Creed developed the strength of a lion when he knew he was going to get sick. All we wanted to do was hold the trash can under him so he could calmly throw up and finally go to sleep. NO! He decided that when the trash can got near him he would smack the thing away or try and get out of your arms. It was like a war of mother/father and child. It is REALLY difficult to hold a trash can in one hand and wrangle a very unwilling child in the other hand. And yes, I did participate in this nightly session and made it through! I know you all are so proud! :)

No comments: