"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Initial Dilemma

Kady is beginning to get very curious when Chris and I "spell out words" while talking. If we are talking about someone or something that we do not want Kady to know (OR REPEAT) we usually spell out the word or use initials. Well, the other day she started figuring out initials. She quickly figured out what her initials and Creed's initials were by using the first letter of their names. Then, came mommy and daddy's turn. She looked at me and said your initials are MS - (Mommy S). Chris explained to her that Mommy's name is actually Anita G (I was not too happy about him sharing my middle name with her) and then asked what mommy's initials would be. She then said, MAS - Mommy, Anita, S. We again explained the concept again and moved onto daddy, thinking this would be a piece of cake since Creed's and Chris' initials are the same. We were WRONG. She proudly let us know that daddy's initials were DCS. Oh, well - we tried!!!
Ok - nothing exciting happening around here. We all have gotten some kind of sickness in the past two weeks and are recovering so maybe life will get back to normal. Just a few pics to brighten your day.
EAT!!! (and yes, he is too big for this highchair!)


He loves Popsicles!!

No comments: