Now, the next disturbing moment. The other day Chris was joking that since gas prices were getting so high he was going to buy a bicycle to ride to work. I just knew he was not serious - since this is the man who is 5 or 6 blocks from work and has walked once or twice since we have lived here. Yesterday, however, he called and told me he was probably going to buy a bike while he was at Wal-mart. (Yeah, not a real quality item for those of you that really ride - but it works for us!) Anyway - this morning he took off for work on his new bike. Kady thought she should be able to ride with him and Creed just screamed "my bike, bike mine" for about 10 minutes after he left. But, for some reason he refuses to wear a bicycle helmet. I mean he has two good motorcycle helmets in the closet, but I doubt he will wear those either. I guess he thought it might mess up his hair! :)
Friday, May 16, 2008
Not the man I married!!
My husband decided that while at his mother-in-law's house he would "butter her up" and help do the dishes after dinner on Mother's Day. I gave him a VERY hard time since he has put dishes in our dishwasher ONCE in the past 6 years. He says his lack of "dishwashing skills" are due to a comment I made regarding how the dishes were not placed in the dishwasher correctly. I would describe that statement as I rather poor excuse, but it worked for him. Anyway - the next day at our house, I guess he decided he needed to prove me wrong - so when we finished dinner that night he proceeded to unload and load the dishwasher. I just had to get a picture since I am not sure how often this event will occur!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Chris,
Nice Wheels!
U. Steve
Shoot Chris, I could have helped you pick a bike, it would have only set you back a few grand! Now all he needs are the nice spandex bike shorts!
Chris says - EWWW!!!
i am planning on doing the bike thing as well. however I am with chris and we will have a no spandex rule in effect until we are in our 70's and will be proud of a hairy belly hanging over our oh so tight shorts that will make our buttocks appear firm while our hips and tummy will shift with each crank of the pedal...just a pleasant thought for everyone's mind...enjoy a snack after reading this.
Post a Comment