"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Monday, May 5, 2008

FINALLY HOME

Chris and Kady have finally made it home!! I'm not sure Creed has left daddy's side since he arrived on Friday afternoon. Kady had a great time and is ready to go back. I'm not sure she missed us too much - she was having too much fun and I'm sure she enjoyed getting all the attention for a change.
Since they have been home we have been working hard around here. Chris got my microhood up and I love it!! Thanks to "papa" (as Creed says when he points to the outlet) - the electrical work was finished and all Chris had to so was put up the thing. It took quite a few hours, a little grunting and groaning, and a few band-aids - but the finished project looks good and I have a little more counter space. At least, once I clean out the old microwave and get rid of it. The women know how it is - you think - this is going to be trashed anyway, so why clean it like I used to. Well, that was before I decided that since it still works it could be useful at church - so now I have to clean up the mess I made for myself. My own punishment for being lazy I guess.
Here are a few pics of our weekend adventures.

Before Chris and Kady arrived home, Creed decided to use my eyeliner while I was in the shower. Hey - at least he knows where it is "suppossed" to go!


Creed seeing daddy for the first time in over a week!



Creed decided to let daddy know how he felt about leaving him home with mommy for a whole entire week.

Creed's first time swinging by himself in a "big" swing.

Creed and Kady decided daddy needed a little help mowing.

No comments: