"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Monday, May 12, 2008

She's going to Pre-K!!!

As many of you know - we have been worried about Kady's "future school plans" for next year. We screened her for the Pre-K program through the school, but were not given much hope that she would be accepted. That meant sending her to the private preschool in town which meant tuition costs, transportation issues, etc. Well, the letter came today and Kady is officially going to Pre-K next fall. She will get to ride the small Pre-K bus to school every afternoon and daddy or mommy will pick her up. Oh, what an answer to prayer!!! She is so excited! And so is mommy and daddy! Just had to share!:)


Kady with her Pre-K acceptance letter.






Creed just being Creed.

4 comments:

Erica said...

WOOT for pre-k. We have our full day kindergarden lottery drawing on the 19th. Start praying now!!!!!

mindy said...

Yay! How exciting! Congratulations!

I just got caught up on your entire blog – I’m so excited to see you have one! =) I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw Kady and Creed – the last time I saw them was Dec 06 – they’ve grown SO much since then.

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Mindy

The Freesmeyer Family said...

Yea Kady!! You are growing up so fast...are you really old enough for Pre-K? Wow!

Rae said...

Hi Anita. I'm Shottsie's sister. I just had to comment and say the picture of Creed is so funny! It made me chuckle! Congrats on pre-k! I am a huge fan of sending the kiddo's off to pre-k.