"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Crystal

Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law. I will not disclose her age - but I will tell you she has not reached 40 YET!!! Just kidding Crystal!!
Just a few quick memories and then off to some pics --
The first time I met Crystal I was at Olivet. She was playing on my brother's volleyball team and I had to come to watch. I found Keith's backpack and sat on it instead of sitting in the dirt. She saw that move and wondered who this "chic" was that was on her "turf". After the game - we met each other and I think her worries ended quickly! :)
Crystal married Keith a few years later and has been one of the many sisters God has blessed me with through marriage. Through the years we don't see each other as often as we would like due to schedules - but she has become not only a sister-in-law but a friend. And she is the only insane person that will get up with me at 3 or 4 in the morning and go shopping to get the "Good sales"
Love Ya Crystal - Happy Birthday!!!!


Crystal and Keith become parents!!!



The gang - Crystal in the middle


Crystal with Chris and Creed - Thanksgiving

The reason Kady loves Aunt Crystal so.
She gave Kady two wonderful cousins to play with!!!


No comments: