My sister-n-law Erica “tagged” me. I am to “inform” you of the six things you don’t already know about me. Since I am pretty much an open book – I have finally come up with six things. Hopefully, at least one or two will be new for a few of you. I tho’t about it most of the morning and this is what I came up with:
1. My one and only vacation dream spot is not Paris or Europe, the Caribbean, or even the Bahamas. No, it is Disneyworld. I AM going to Disneyworld someday!! I cannot wait to go and enjoy the “fantasy” of it all and see how my kids react. Now, I just have to convince my husband that he is going to enjoy it along with the rest of us.
2. Let me preface this one by saying, I have a very high gag reflex and cannot handle puke well. When I was first teaching, I had a child come up to me on the playground and tell me that he felt like he was going to get sick. At that very moment, this wonderful child proceeded to throw up not just at my feet – but on them. Well, the gag reflex kicked in and yes, I threw up (just a little bit) on this child’s head. (Try telling that to the parent). Yes, I was humiliated – but hey, he should have known better, right? Needless to say, when my children are sick – Chris is on call.
3. I eat two pop-tarts for breakfast every morning. And not just any type of pop-tart, but it HAS to be a frosted, brown sugar and cinnamon pop-tart. Not only that but I warm it in the microwave for 16 seconds on 70% power and then eat the edges first – flip it over peel off the back and then eat the frosted part last.
4. Speaking of food, I will finally admit that while pregnant with Creed, I ate a whole pan of brownies by myself. And not just an 8x8 pan – no I went with the 9x13 pan with chocolate chips included in the mix. Enough said!
5. When I was little my brothers had a nickname for me. It was “SFL”. (Wipe that smile off your face Keith and Lance!!) The initials stood for Selfish, Faker, Liar. And yes, I lived up to everyone one of those names – especially when it came to dealing with my brothers.
6. And finally, I am addicted to the TV show LOST. I have seen every episode since the show began. I do have to tape the show so I can watch it “child free” during nap time on Friday afternoons – previously Thursday afternoon. This will show the addiction level. Chris would like to switch from cable to DISH soon. However, we cannot get ABC as a local channel with Dish. Now, Dish would save us money each month – a little at least. I being the frugal one of the marriage, still did not want to give up my one show!!! However, all is well – I found that on Friday morning the new episode is available to watch through the Internet commercial free. Bonus!!
There you have it. I bore my soul – painlessly!!
OK – now I am supposed to choose a few more people to “tag”. Now don’t everyone get all excited, because there are only two other people that read my blog that actually have their own to post on. (At least that is all I know of – if there is more, let me know!) So – Melanie and Mindy S. - you two are the lucky recipients. Hey – don’t blame me – blame Erica or Rae – they started it!!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice! I love the brownie one. I think I could eat a whole pan myself right now! Yum. I had a hard time coming up with six things too. Aren't we exciting?
Pop tarts, huh? I do like the brown sugar ones too. For me, I usually have a bowl of frosted flakes. I need that jolt of sugar! :)
I'm addicted to Lost as well. We have Dish so I watch it the following morning on the treadmill. Can't wait for the season finale next week!
Thanks for sharing! It's great fun getting to know you better.
Post a Comment