"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Finally - another post

Creed showing off his first tattoo. As Creed puts it - a "too" of "Mouse"

Kady also has her "second tattoo of my whole entire life"!!! (Don't worry - they wash off)


Yes - we have a potty - No, we have no clue how to use it- YET


Just having some fun outside on a yucky day.


Kady found a way to relax outside.



Safety scissors - of course. Our first try and we did pretty well.


Don't leave him alone for even a MINUTE!!! "Mess" Creed comes to tell me.


All of the daycare kids enjoying the sandbox.


Kady and Creed blowing bubbles. Creed is hiding in this picture - Sorry.

Yes, it has been a week since I last posted and I have nothing new to tell you. That is pretty normal around here. We live a pretty "scheduled" and uneventful life. Oh well - just enjoy some pics of the kids - That makes everyone smile!!

No comments: