"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Snowshoeing, Sledding, Bumper Cars and Go-Karts

Chris and Kady are in Colorado for a week enjoying themselves. I can't tell you too much about their adventures since Creed and I are holding down the fort at home. So, I'll just post some pics they sent to us. Hurry home - We miss you!!!
Chris and Kady enjoying the waterfront.
Kady showing off her bumper car skills.

Kady and Chris speeding along in the go-kart.

Chris doing some snow-shoeing at Bear Lake.

Kady enjoying some sledding fun with daddy.

Chris, Kady and Bill (Grandpa) at the Sledding Hill.

2 comments:

The Freesmeyer Family said...

Looks like they are having fun out there in the COLD!!

Anonymous said...

Boy will Kady have stories to tell when she gets home. She looks like she likes that bumper car and what she can do with it!
Pam