"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Thursday, April 24, 2008

My First Official Blog

Many of my friends and fam have been trying to get me to blog. I have finally given into the peer pressure!!! With Chris and Kady off to Colorado and Creed in bed, I thought I would give it a try.

Our latest excitement around here is that tax season is officially over!!! Only a wife of a CPA can understand the relief associated with that statement. Since we see daddy home and awake a little more often - we found him a job to do. Chris officially completed (except for a few "minor" tweaks) the SWING SET project. Now I say Chris and Chris alone because with two children to watch - one person does the building and the other person does the "watching of the Creed". Kady is a good helper, but unfortunately Creed is not. At least not yet.

Here are few pics of our adventure.

Creed showing that he may someday know how to use a tool other to hit someone else with it.




Kady and Chris on top of the fort ready to do some more "work".






The kids enjoying the finished project.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anita is to modest. I would still be building the swing set if she had not spent hours separating & labeling each of the 100 millions pieces that came with it!

Anonymous said...

I think this blog is so cool! As "Mom", I'm proud of these two parents of these near perfect children! The pictures are adorable, and good work on the swing set project. We love you all.

Erica said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Be careful, it's addicting!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl very neat! Why does that not surprise me, you labeling and sorting, and keeping everything absolutely organized. What a gift. You both did a great job! Love ya. Michelle Kirk

Squirt5 said...

OK, OK, I've been keeping progress staionary in my "computer life." I hoped it wouldn't come to this, but I'll have to create a..............A BLOG! Yea Anita for pushing me to do this!

The Freesmeyer Family said...

very cool...congrats on getting addicted to blogging.