"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Monday, August 24, 2009

Laugh

We went shopping on Saturday. No, let me state that another way - we went school shopping with a five year old and a three year old on Saturday. Yes, that makes it sound just as long of a day as it was! As we were going through Kohl's, Creed provided some entertainment for not only our family, but for others as well. We had just left the dressing rooms and were headed to the check-out area. Creed was in the lead, turning around talking to Chris and I. He turned back around and you hear a loud thump. Creed had run face first into the wall. And this was not just a grazing of the wall, this was full head to wall contact. Of course, being the wonderful mother that I am, I went over to my son to comfort him. Now, at this point, Creed is crying (well more whining) about his head to wall incident. But - above the whining I could hear laughing. A laugh I have heard several times before. I turn around to see the back of Chris' head. However, the redness of the bald scalp and the shaking of the body immediately let us know who was the culprit of this laughing. Soon I heard not only Chris' laughing, but the laughing of another man. I turn and see a man and his wife a few racks down. She is trying unsuccessful to quiet her husband's laughter telling him how rude it was and that this little boy could be hurt. However, he looked right at her and said, "Well, he's laughing." Pointing right at my husband. At that point, there was no denying the comical event and we ALL started laughing - except for Creed, of course. Isn't it nice to just laugh!

No comments: