"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten

Kadynce's first day of Kindergarten was yesterday. She was SO excited. She was awake at 6 AM and was ready to go! She got dressed and met daddy in the hallway and followed one of us around ALL morning until it was time to leave at 8:15! I guess she thought that maybe we might forget it was her first day of school! :) She had a great day. She told us a lot about school during supper last night and bath time. However, she told me she was not very happy with not having jobs like in Pre-K. And - she couldn't use a straw to drink her milk, they had to save those for the Pre-K kids. So, she was feeling a little neglected!!! :) But - she told me this morning that she was glad she was in Kindergarten this year.

Creed holding on for dear life to sissy. He didn't think she should be able to go to school ALL day without him!

Kady all ready for her first day of Kindergarten. She was SO excited to have a lunch box that we COULD NOT put it in her backpack. She HAD to carry it!


Walking down the halls of school past last year's Pre-K class. I told Chris it looks like the queen walking down the hall. Everyone gets out of her way, and she is the only one in the hall!


Kady in front of her Kindergarten classroom!


Kady's yellow table. I think she was ready for daddy to leave at this point, but he got one more pic! (for mommy, of course :) )





No comments: