"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Thursday, September 4, 2008

Suggestions Anyone?

Ok - I am in need of some personal opinions. My vacuum has pretty much done it's time. After two dogs, lots of daycare kids, many toddlers and many messes - it is time to move on. The problem is - I have NO idea what is a GOOD vacuum anymore. This vacuum was a "gift" from my husband - yes, there is a story to that as well - so I have not shopped for a vacuum in years. Therefore - I need your help. If ANYONE has a vacuum that does the job and runs well - please let me know what type it is. We are on a budget - but a good vacuum is a must in this house. Thanks for your help in advance. (And if I get no comments, I will just assume that none of you use a vacuum to clean your homes - just kidding!!:))
On another note - I am far from a "political person"; I know what I stand for - but do not get into politics too much. However, I was VERY impressed with Sarah Palin last night. Not because she is a woman, but because she is a STRONG person. I liked what she had to say about most things and was impressed in how she "handled" herself. I guess we will just have to see how the next few months go - but she was a good pick in a running mate as far as I am concerned.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Palin is my new hero. I love her!

Vacuums, we have a Kenmore canister vac. I love it and have had it for four years now. It's still going strong. Good luck with your search!

Honeybee said...

Do you favor a cannister or an upright?

Go, Sarah Palin! Can't wait for the VP debate!