"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pictures???

I have had many people ask if we have "updated" professional pictures of Creed. Well - the answer is no. Let me go a little further and explain why the answer is no. We decided we would take Creed to JCP Photo (by the way - they do great pics) while visiting my mom and dad. We got all ready and he was excited to go and get his pictures taken. We got there and he was running around the waiting room and being his normal "little boy self". Well - then they took us back to "the room". The "normal little boy" turned into a nightmare. He would not look at the woman with the camera - although he had been talking to her just moments before. He would not smile at anyone or anything!!! We finally got him to sit on a stool and what did he do - he turned around and put his back to the camera. Needless to say, this poor woman was so kind and tried so hard for 40 minutes to take my son's picture and he was not going to give in at all. So - we apologized and left. We got back to my parent's house and my dad got out his camera. Creed ran right over to the wall and looked right at the camera and said "CHEESE". Can we say - frustration!!! I know that my child is strong-willed and comes by it honestly, but I hope that later in life that will benefit him greatly. As for now - it will just test his father and I's patience - daily!

No comments: