"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Thursday, September 25, 2008

Scarecrows

Kady and I went to her school tonight for her Pre-K parent activity. We were to bring our own shirt and pants and they would provide the "stuffing" for our scarecrow. And of course, I forgot my camera!! Kady and I stuffed and stuffed!!! We had a lot of fun and I got to put a face to a lot of these kids that she keeps telling me about after school. Anyway - we stuck our "straw friend" in the car with us and headed home. Now - I could not figure out how to keep this paper sack head attached - so Kady carried the head, I carried the body. I bet we were a sight for sore eyes as people drove by the school. When we got home (and after a few pics) we went to the shed and found the scarecrow "head" I have. With a little bit of work - we got our scarecrow together again and ready for action. (If we can convince daddy to hammer his stake in the ground for us!!) I will leave you with a few pics and then off I go! Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!




No comments: