"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy BIRTHDAY KADY!!!

Kady is 5 Years Old today. Although many of you know this already - Kady is our miracle baby. Chris and I tried many years to get pregnant and were unsuccessful. No one knew why - it just wasn't happening. When we were looking at the route of adoption - I became pregnant with Kady. However, within the first few weeks, we thought we had lost our precious baby. Through many ups and downs of pregnancies - I became very ill which in turn put stress on Kady. After a few overnight hospital stays and weeks of bed rest - Kady was delivered by an emergency c-section on September 26, 2003. The next morning our doctor sat down with my husband and gently explained that if we had NOT gotten the attention we needed that evening - Kady would have been dead within a few short hours and I most likely would have lost my life as well. God has protected Kady then and we pray and trust that He will continue to protect her as she continues to grow into a beautiful young lady.













2 comments:

Erica said...

Have a great birthday Kady! We love ya and miss you lots! So, did you get lots of great presents????

Honeybee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KADYNCE JANAE!! Gpa and Gma love you so much. Have a great party tomorrow.