"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Sunday, August 10, 2008

Home Again

We are home. We are glad to be back to our own beds and our own home - but wish we could move it all out West so we could be in the nice dry weather and have a view of the mountains every day. It was a slow trip home. Creed woke us all up after 8 AM this morning. Yes - we are tired!! We got around and headed out, but it wasn't long before Creed let us know that this was going to be a LONG day. He has been so good compared to years past while traveling - but today he had had enough. It was a good thing we only had 5 hours to go!! So - back to the grind tomorrow. I am off now to enjoy the Olympics.
Kady and Creed riding on the "Horse" at Walmart.
We needed a break and they needed some fun.

Creed, Kady and Daddy having some fun in the pool Saturday night. It was a cold pool!!


Daddy and Creed having fun in the pool. This is the pic when he came down - he loves the thrill!


This says it all. This is Creed about 30 minutes from home. When we pulled in the driveway we heard crying from the backseat. It was Creed - he wanted to go back to Colorado!!!

1 comment:

Erica said...

GO TEAM USA!!!!!!!!!!!! It's always nice to be home isn't it?? Glad you guys made it home okay.