I finally have my Internet connection back. At least for the moment. It magically started working on Sunday evening. So - while it is still connected I thought I would just send a few pics and update you on last week's happenings.

Chris goes to a NASCAR race each year up in Joliet and ALWAYS brings Kady and Creed something. This year - Kady and Creed made out REAL good. They both got shirts and hats from daddy and from G and G S. Here is Kady sporting her glittery Jeff Gordon hat. Her father has brainwashed her!!

This was what Kady looked like on Saturday evening. We had spent most of the day Saturday at the hospital visiting Grandma and Grandpa Great while Grandma had a heart cath done. (Things came out perfect, by the way). Well, that evening Kady was yelling at me that she was going to PUKE!! What - we just contaminated all! Well, it was not PUKE that was the problem - (Thank God since Chris was not home!) She had a bout of the "Hershey squirts" as we so eloquently call them at our house. Creed had the same issue so I actually think it was something they ate since it came on SO suddenly and both were fine after their little episodes. (I know you just wanted to know ALL that information!)

Okay - this is DISGUSTING! This nice little creature (a slug if you can't tell) was roaming around on my son's floor on Friday morning. I was completely disgusted, but the day care kids were in 7th heaven. We loaded the little guy up on paper plate and headed outside so they could see just what happens to one of these things when you put some salt on him. Now, don't get me wrong, I know he is part of God's creation, but he took a wrong turn when he made his way to MY house! I still am' not sure how he got in, but he better be the only one I EVER see again!! YUCK!!!

Now isn't this the life. Reclining in the chair after a long bubble bath, pjs on, movie on TV and my snack was just handed to me from my WONDERFUL, LOVING mother!!!
Since we did not get to do fireworks with the kids on July 4th - we decided we would do some last Wednesday night. I was a brave soul Wednesday night and took Sparklers to Children's Church to let the kids have some fun with them. Well, no one got hurt - so all was well. Since we had some left over - we thought Kady and Creed might enjoy the fun. Creed kept trying to blow his out - as you can see in the picture. Probably since we have told him to blow out every candle he has seen the last week for his birthday!
Well - hope all is well with all of you and I will post more later!!
Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment