"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Poor Little Guy


Well - I just got off the phone with the Creed's pediatrician and we will be off to St. Louis Children's Hospital next week for some testing. Creed has a moderate to severe allergy to egg and we are finding other issues arising as he gets older. So - Tuesday morning we will be headed to see a specialist in their allergy department. The doctor will make a determination at that time whether we are going to have more blood work or if we are going to go ahead and do the scratch testing. (Which is what they are leaning more to at this time) Please pray for this little guy. He has to be off of his medication for the next week and that usually equals a miserable little man. I know the testing is not as "brutal" as it used to be - but getting him to be still for that amount of time, may be an issue in itself. We LOVE Children's Hospital and have been more than happy with the care they provided Kady a few years ago - so we know they will do what is needed - it's just difficult to see your child go through all of it. However, we also are finding that if we do not quickly find what he is reacting to the issue may become greater than it already is. So - just say a little prayer for Creed Tuesday morning - I know we will all appreciate it!!

No comments: