"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Monday, July 28, 2008

Crazy - but FUN

I know G and G W are probably DYING to see a few pictures of their grandkids since my blogs have been lacking in that area lately. So here are a few to tide you over for a few more days.
Creed and Kady showing off their Jeff Gordon shirts and hats.

I came home from the second service Sunday morning to find Creed and Kady helping Daddy fix biscuits for lunch. That was a nice surprise.


We got out our "blow-up pool" for the kids to play in Sunday afternoon. We had worked HARD all day Saturday and thought we deserved a few hours of sun and fun. Chris and I had fun in the water too - but when you get this age - there is a rule we live by - no swimsuit pictures allowed!!


Kady and Creed having some fun with some daycare kids. They thought they could ALL climb in the chair. Four of the seven made it!!

Just a quick blog to let you know we are busy as bees around here. We are getting ready to head out to Colorado EARLY Friday morning. And when we say early - I mean early! Last time we took this trek in the van - we left at 2:50 am. Our goal is 3 AM this time - that way we can get a good 5 hours of straight driving in before breakfast!! (Well, let me be honest here. Chris will get 5 straight hours of driving and Podcasts in - while the other three in the van sleep - hopefully!!) I will keep you all posted as we make our way to Colorado!! We are excited, yet dreading the trip getting there - Creed HATES road trips and lets us ALL know about it soon after we begin. Everytime we get our shoes on to go somewhere Creed looks at me and says "Colorado?" I have to tell him no - but soon. I know he has NO idea how LONG of a trip this is going to be, but it is cute that he is excited to go on vacation.

1 comment:

Honeybee said...

G and G W will love the pictures, I know. They are just so precious! How brave is Daddy to let them help do biscuits? Can't wait to see you in CO.