"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Thursday, July 31, 2008

Prayer Request

I have a special friend that came to my house today to drop something off and shared with me a great need. I let her know I would be praying for her and I am asking that you would remember her in your prayers as well. She is a widow of three wonderful children and is struggling both financially and emotionally. She has recently received her teaching degree and is still looking for a teaching job this year. She is also still in the process of building a new home and is needing to sell her former home. I know many of you are "prayer warriors" (as we used to say) and I ask that you would add my friend to your list. Please pray that she would find a teaching job with benefits so she can be more financially secure and that her house would sell quickly, relieving some of her burden. Thank you!!!

No comments: