"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Monday, July 21, 2008

Things I've Learned ...

My sister-in-law Erica tagged me - so I will quickly fill you in on the things I have learned lately.

1. 2 year old little boys CANNOT be trusted
2. 4 1/2 year old little girls can have a 16 year old's attitude
3. Kids will do almost anything when bribing is involved
4. 2 yr. old boys can develop super-human strength when needed
5. Repairmen are NOT going to be on time - ever
6. My son has an ever-flowing abundance of snot. More than I ever thought was humanly possible.
7. Never give up - before long you may find a long lost friend.
8. God always takes care of us.
9. I rely way too much on the Internet
10. What I say I will do tomorrow - will not get done
11. I need to clean under and behind my fridge to avoid future embarrassment
12. I have ALOT to do before vacation
13. A clean house will only last for about 3 seconds around here
14. If needed, my husband can drive VERY fast, very safely
15. Even Mommy needs a break sometimes

Well - there you have it. I need to get busy working on that LONG list of things I need to do in the next few days.
Please remember Creed in your prayers. His appointment is at 8:30 tomorrow morning in St. Louis and could last up to 4 hours with all the testing, etc. We would appreciate your prayers during that time!! Thanks!!

1 comment:

mindy said...

Just wanted to let you know that you guys will be in my prayers today. I hope everything goes smoothly and that they’re able to find ways to help with Creed’s allergies.