Just a quick post to let you know that my Internet connection is down and that I will not be posting until the 16th!! (At least that's what they told me this time!) I have been without Internet for a week and I am DYING. No, but I have gotten a lot of "stuff" done. Heavy cleaning, sorting pictures, cleaning off the computer, etc. So, I guess maybe I need to take some time away anyway.
Just a cute note before we go. We sing this song at church that has the phrase "I like mustard on my okra" (don't ask - it's a Kids Crazy Praize song). Anyway, my daughter has no idea what okra is - so she sings it like this - "I like mustard on my Oprah". She has no idea who Oprah is either, but hey, it is cute.
Hopefully I can fill you in on the week's happenings in a few days. Until then
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's so cute . . . okra/Oprah! I sure am missing those two dolls!
Post a Comment