"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Monday, August 30, 2010

Posts are coming ...

I have misplaced my usb cord for my camera and my adaptor for my memory stick - so right now, all my pictures are stuck on my camera. As soon as one of the above items is located in this mess we call a home - I will get back to blogging with pictures!
But until then I have to brag on our school. I was SO worried about sending Creed to school with his allergies, but after two meetings with all the staff and administration you can think of, we have an "action plan" in place and we are VERY happy with the results. Creed gets on the bus each afternoon and an aide is riding the bus (with his epi-pens) in case he has a reaction on the bus. Then, once at school, the epi-pens are given to the office administrator who places them in a "cooler" place while Creed is at school. If his class leaves the building to go out to the playground or on a field trip, the teacher or aide will have the epi-pens with them at all times. I have gotten phones calls from the "lunchroom supervisor" at school regarding Creed's diet needs and how they are accommodating those for the entire class. We are on "speed dial" per se, on many cell phones at school and each person he has contact with has been trained to use the epi-pen. Let's just say - I am much more at ease at sending Creed to school this year. I do still have my phone close by at the few hours he is there - but glad to know he is in good hands. Have a great Monday!

No comments: