"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Colorado - Part 3

Fun City was on for the next morning.

This was Kady's first year to be able to drive her own bumper boat. She had a blast!

The bumper boats were next on the docket. I think Chris and Creed and Kady all had their eyes set on the same person here.


Chris and Kady on the go-karts. Creed and I beat them, by the way.

The kids going down the slide. Yes, it is taller than it looks here.



The kids coming down - still smiling.


The kids decided to put on a "rock star show" for us after Uncle Bob brought them some inflatable guitars and microphone. It was quite the site.





I have said everytime we go by this big chair that I wanted to take a picture in it. This time, we did!



Creed was getting a little sick as we raced down the canyon, so we stopped by the river to play on a cool playground and for some photo ops.

Kady's photography skills.





No comments: