"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Creed Turned 4

Creed turned four years old on July 6th. No, we did not forget his birthday - I just forgot to blog about it. Better late than never, right!?
I still cannot believe he is four. Yes, he is my baby - in many ways, unfortunately. But - I still cannot believe he is growing up so quickly. We didn't really have a party, we just had a few different celebrations with some family and friends.

The daycare kids went together and got Creed a Toy Story Lego set. He LOVES it. He was SO excited to have more "big boy" Legos.

Creed playing with his present from Kady. A Buzz Lightyear water gun!


We stopped by G and G Whites on our 4th of July weekend and had a "little" celebration for Creed's birthday. Creed getting ready to open up his presents.


Grandma was teasing Creed here. Telling him his gift was some pink toy. He was not fooled!


Here he is showing off his BIG BOY (small) Lego set he got from them.


No comments: