"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School


Kady is an expert of this school going event. She was ready to GO to school. She did let mommy get a quick picture though before she bounded out the door for 1st Grade!!

Creed was ALL smiles! He was excited about going to school - but not so excited about riding the bus. I think he was a little fearful of the unknown.



Creed and one of his daycare pals being silly!


Creed and his daycare friends looking out the window - waiting for the bus to come.


Creed told us he did not want to ride the bus the first day of school - and he meant it. As you can tell, he was NOT going to leave daddy's shoulder! Chris ended up taking him to school, which was OK with us! However, we did let him know he was GOING to have to ride the bus the next day.


Creed was still not smiling when daddy first took him into the classroom.

But before daddy left, he was ALL smiles!! Yeah, for Pre-K!!

No comments: