"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Saturday, September 25, 2010

Oh How Time Flies

My Little Girl is Seven Years Old TODAY! It seems like only a few days ago we brought this little girl home from the hospital. Our little miracle. If you want more on that story, you can go back to this blog a few years ago. http://csaskscs.blogspot.com/2008/09/happy-birthday-kady.html
My little girl is not so little anymore. She is taller than most of the kids in her class! She is in first grade and reading at a third grade level. She is doing algebra problems already! She can outrun most of the kids in the school (in a sprint, it's those long legs). She can take a few pieces of paper and some markers and create a masterpiece unlike any other. She can hear a song once and sing it back to you - and in tune!! She can memorize a story or bible verse in minutes! She does not know a stranger and is more than excited to tell anyone about her day! She treats others kindly and seems to genuinely care for her friends. She has become more of a leader than a follower. She rarely gets in trouble (I know this will change as well!) She has the most beautiful, long blond hair, blue eyes, and a full face smile that is contagious. She amazes me daily with the things she has learned, taught herself, and continues to learn. I am the luckiest mom in the world to have such a great daughter!

Happy 7th Birthday Kadynce Janae!

No comments: