I love listening to Creed talk! I love how he tries to figure out how to pronounce a word or how to use his pronouns correctly. It is amazing how one day your child is using one or two letter words and the next day is speaking in complete sentences. I decided that I needed to document some of these wonderful "sayings" of Creed - and you all get to enjoy my parental duty!! :)
1. "Me do it myself"
2. "Mommy and Kady girls. Daddy big boy like me"
3. "Dear Jesus - Thank you for this day, mommy, daddy, Kady, toys, daddy wrestle, mommy go bye-bye, Amen."
4. "No MINE"
5. "Thank you very much"
6. Me Ungry or Mommy, me firsty, mommy more juice, juice please"
7. "My Pooh Blankie or My Jeff Gordon blankie"
8. "Daddy, you ride bike to work? Daddy, you drive car? Daddy you take keys"
9. (loudly as he yells out the closed window) "Bye, daddy. Watching daddy go bye-bye. Bye-bye daddy, have a good day at work"
10. "Bus coming!!!"
11. "Wait for me!"
12. "Kady fell down stairs at your house when she was little" (This requires a long explanation - just be prepared to hear it if you are around him at all)
And - my favorite saying of Creed occurred for the first time yesterday afternoon. I was spending some "one on one" time with Creed and he looked at me and said "I LOVE YOU". Can we just say - mommy's heart melted!!!! It is always special when your child says those words for the first time.

2 comments:
Kids are the best aren't they? I was volunteering in BC's classroom today and each child was asked what they learned and when it was his turn he matter of factly says, "nothing." Nice. Gotta love it! They are so cute!
I am doubled over with laughter! Don't they always make you proud in a crowd? He sounds like his daddy. What did the teacher say? (MAB wants to know.)
Post a Comment