"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cold Weather and Kids

I don't know about the rest of you - but I don't care too much for the bitter cold and winds. I LOVE fall. I love the chilly weather. But - these last few days with the bitter cold winds have made it difficult for me both as a daycare provider and as a mom. The kids are getting a little stir crazy, being cooped up inside all day. So - we have had to do a few "out of the ordinary" things to make life a little easier. We have turned our little tikes table into a jungle gym and have pulled out the tent the last few days just to make life a little more "comfortable". And - I just saw the weather report and it says warmer days are ahead! YEAH!!!

Creed doing a little "gymnastics" on the table.


Kady and Creed enjoying some tent play with their daycare friends.