"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Thursday, October 9, 2008

John Deere Pants


Creed was helping me unload the dryer and found these "John Deere Pants" as he liked to call them. I explained, they were not "John Deere", but that they were reindeer and that they were mommy's comfy pj pants, not his. Well, he felt otherwise and this is what became of it. After he put them on and realized he could not KEEP them on - he took them off - folded them (like any 2 yr old little boy can fold) and put them in the laundry basket. But, I caught a picture!!! Hope it makes you smile!!!

No comments: