"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Monday, October 13, 2008

PJ Day


We have PJ day around here some Saturdays when we are just going to be "hanging around the house" all day. Today was one of those days - although it was not a Saturday and we had daycare kids here - but my children decided PJ day was today. Chris thought I was crazy letting the kids play outside in their pjs - but they are only kids once and these memories last a lifetime!

No comments: