My mother in law sent me an email this morning. You were to fill in the blanks and send it back. Well - I decided I would just post it as it looked a little interesting and know you can all know just a little more about me.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:10 am and I was already running late
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds - have one, but could always take more
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
How the Grinch Stole Christmas - yes, that long ago - sad, isn't it
4. What is your favorite TV show?
LOST
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Frosted Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Poptart
6. What is your middle name?
Gayle
7. What food do you dislike?
Brocolli and spinach
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
I only have a chance to listen to "kid" music
9. What kind of car do you drive?
Ford Windstar minivan
10. Favorite sandwich?
Subway's Italian BMT
11.What characteristic do you despise?
Untrustworthiness
12. Favorite item of clothing?
PJ pants
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Disney Land - I AM going someday
14. Favorite brand of clothing?
Old Navy
15.Where would you retire to?
Loveland, Colorado
16.What was your most memorable birthday?
21st - My boyfriend (now husband) bought me a 6-pack. At least that is what he wanted me to think. He had a friend empty some bottles and had apple juice put in them - and YES - I did pop it open. I knew better!
17. Favorite sport to watch?
Not a sports watching kinda gal, but I love anything that has to do with the Olympics
18. Farthest place you are sending this?
Don't know
19. Person you expect to send it back first?
None
20. When is your birthday?
October 27th
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night - Definitely not morning!!! Ask the fam
22. What is your shoe size?
11 - That is not a typo
23. Pets?
Had two dogs - they now have very loving homes - but we miss them greatly!!!
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
No
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
NICU Nurse
26. How are you today?
Tired
27. What is your favorite candy?
Chocolate anything
28. What is your favorite flower?
Lily
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Saturday - I am getting an hour long massage for the first time in 10 years.
30. What is your favorite pastime?
Watching TV
31. What are you listening to right now?
Rock a bye baby - sad isn't it
32. What was the last thing you ate?
A poptart
33. Do you wish on stars?
Yes - falling stars
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Red
35. How is the weather right now?
Sunny and just right
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today
Carrie
37. Favorite soft drink?
I don't drink Soda
38. Favorite restaurant?
Olive Garden
39. Real hair color?
Dark, dark brown
40. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Not sure
41. Summer or winter?
Summer
42. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs - but I'm not a real lovey, dovey kind of gal
43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
CHOCOLATE
44. Coffee or tea?
Neither - milk and water are good for me
45. Do you want your friends to email you back?
46. When was the last time you cried?
I don't remember - my husband might be able to tell you
47. What is under your bed?
Too much!!! We have no basement!
48. What did you do last night?
Worked on computer and made Kady a blanket for Christmas - don't tell
49. What are you afraid of?
Spiders!!!!
50. Salty or sweet?
Definitely sweet
51. How many keys on your key ring?
Nine
52. How many years at your current job?
5 - Day care provider and mommy
53. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday
54. How many towns have you lived in?
Three
55. Do you make friends easily?
Yes, if they initiate the conversation
56. How many people will you send this to?
Whoever reads it
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's an interesting thing. Glad you enjoyed it. Hug those sweeties!
You don't like mornings? I had no idea! ;)
Post a Comment