Creed seems to be the most affected by the "lock down." He is a little crazier than normal. (Read out of control) So - many days I have sent him to the trampoline. He is required to jump for a certain amount of time to get rid of a little bit of energy. So far - it has done the job. But - I have to admit, if it doesn't warm up soon - I may have to put him on the treadmill!! :)
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Winter Time Blues
It has been crazy around here the last few weeks. After many weeks of COLD weather, a blizzard, and a little ice - we had some warm weather. But, with all that snow left over from the blizzard, our yard looks more like marshy lands than a yard. So - we have had to come up with some other ways to keep ourselves entertained.
Creed seems to be the most affected by the "lock down." He is a little crazier than normal. (Read out of control) So - many days I have sent him to the trampoline. He is required to jump for a certain amount of time to get rid of a little bit of energy. So far - it has done the job. But - I have to admit, if it doesn't warm up soon - I may have to put him on the treadmill!! :)

Creed seems to be the most affected by the "lock down." He is a little crazier than normal. (Read out of control) So - many days I have sent him to the trampoline. He is required to jump for a certain amount of time to get rid of a little bit of energy. So far - it has done the job. But - I have to admit, if it doesn't warm up soon - I may have to put him on the treadmill!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment