"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Creed Almighty


This is my son's newest "favorite" book. He told me this is his "instruction book" for building an ark. He will go through and turn the pages, "reading" how to build his ark. He says, "First, you get wood and then you get a tool. You have to have a machine that has a straight thing with a cart and you run in and it picks it all up. Then you have black sticky things that you put under it and then the water comes and then the boat just floats. And the animals - well, they just come. I don't know how, but they just come." So, I'm sure the next time the thunder is rolling and the clouds are turning gray, my son will be out, preparing his ark for the next flood.

No comments: