"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Thursday, February 10, 2011

More snow fun!

The daycare kids - minus 2 - playing in the snow. We went over to a friends house to enjoy their deep front lawn. Creed is the first one on the left. He is caught in the drift at this point!


Kady is in the middle there. Notice the snowballs being made by those around her. She was clueless until they pelted her!

Kady is in the dark pink coat. One of my day care kids is in the light pink coat. As you can tell, you can only see a little of her due to the size of the drift she is plowing through.

No comments: