"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Thursday, April 22, 2010

Playing Catch Up

I am WAY behind on blogging. Sorry - it has just been REALLY busy around here the last few weeks. And unfortunately, they don't seem to be slowing down. So - these pictures are a little behind - but I promise I will eventually catch up. Hopefully this is the first of many more "updating" blogs!

One of the many reasons I was behind on blogging. These are the 100 purple bags I stuffed with candy for our church's Easter Egg Hunt. Let's just say - it took a little longer than I thought it would to stuff 100 bags full of candy. And - it was also a VERY tempting afternoon!! Chocolate everywhere!!!

Creed finding eggs in our backyard during our Daycare Easter Egg Hunt.


Kady found an egg during our Daycare Easter Egg Hunt.



Bailey sat on the rocks and looked adorable while we hunted eggs.


Kady found another egg! Isn't she just adorable!






1 comment:

Alissa said...

Awww! Bailey is smiling for you!