"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Monday, April 26, 2010

It's Already Begun ...


I found this nice note stuffed behind my daughter's toy box when I was cleaning the pack-rats room up today. (Yes, I clean it after she has cleaned it since she is notorious for being a pack-rat and I normally come out of there with a bag of "trash" that she will NEVER notice is missing).

I had to laugh. I told Chris she probably wrote it when she was mad at me for sending her to her room someday. I thought about asking her about it - but then she might actually notice a few things (read McD toys, scraps of paper, broken toys, etc) missing - so I think I will just stick it in her memory box for a laugh in a few years.

1 comment:

Erica said...

That is hillarious! And she gets an A+ for spelling! :)