"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Pictures??

I know that some of you (read grandma's) are just waiting to see my adorable children in their cute Easter outfits. Well - you won't be seeing that this year. My adorable children were home sick on Easter Sunday morning. We ended up taking Kady to the ER on Saturday afternoon after her lymphnodes in her neck were SO large it looked like her neck was swollen. Come to find out - although no sore throat - she has strep. So - Sunday was spent around here sanitizing EVERYTHING in sight instead of getting the little ones all dressed up and pretty. So - maybe next week we can put on our "Sunday best" and get a few pictures!

But - just so you have something to look at - THIS is what my children wore on Easter.


Creed never even got dressed that day. He played in his PJs and snow boots all day.


Kady looking good in her pink snow boots. Not quite the pretty white Easter sandals we'd been expecting to wear!

No comments: