"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Making Lemonade out of a Lemon

I have decided that the stomach flu has it's benefits.

1. You can lose 3-5 pounds in a just a few short hours. (What diet has ever been able to say that?)
2. You take pride in knowing that just a few hours earlier - you cleaned that bathroom floor you are now laying on.
3. This may be the ONLY time as a mother of two that you can enter the bathroom and KNOW that no one will be following you inside.
4. You get to catch up on all the DVR'd shows you have not yet had an opportunity to watch.
5. Popsicles - even eaten as an adult - are still enjoyable.
6. You have an opportunity to spend a whole day with no one asking you to wipe their nose, their bottom, or their mouth. (That is - if you have a great husband like I do.)

1 comment:

Alissa said...

You and Aunt Linda must have been breathing each others air. I heard she was sick too. Bummer. I hope you're feeling better!