I had to go out in the sticks and help one of our Caravan teachers get the very LARGE wood pile covered for our Campout in June. Last year we got SO much rain that it was SOAKED and we could not even use the wood to have a fire at church for our unfortunate "camp-in". (I guess I should say the fire was outside church in a fire pit - I wasn't trying to burn it down!)
While we were there, she had her daughter hook-up the horse so my kids could go for a ride. She had a small pull cart and off we went! The kids had a GREAT time. It was a little bumpy - but it was nice to see the kids smiling and having a morning of just FUN. They got to jump on the trampoline, play with the dogs, wander the farm, and Kady even got to play with a few new LPS while there! My kids needed that!!! We have been SO busy that they have unfortunately had to spend MANY Saturday afternoons and weeknights at church with mommy - so it was nice to get out and spend some time with friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment