"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring is on it's way!!

I was out with the kids this week enjoying this AWESOME, much needed weather and found these little things sprouting up in my flower beds. Lilies and hostas are on their way! YEAH!!


















And - I recently got Photoshop and have been trying to figure out how to use it. (This program can do A LOT of things!) But, just thought I'd show you the before editing and after editing pictures. I could spend ALL day messing with all the pictures on my computer - but unfortunately, I cannnot!

No comments: