"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Friday, March 26, 2010

A Dear John Letter

Dear Mr. Winter -
Thank you for coming and showering us with snow and ice this year. Thank you for dropping the temperature to sub-zero so the spiders, ladybugs, flies and other pesky insects wandered far away. And of course, Thank you for the wonderful snow we were able to enjoy playing in. However, you now need to leave. You have worn out your welcome. Two days ago it was a glorious day with temperatures at 70 degrees and today we cannot seem to get away from freezing. We have enjoyed playing with you for the past few months - but we are really needing a change of pace. (No offense!) So - I hope that you will understand when I say that I really enjoyed our time together, but I think we would be better off not seeing each other anymore. I know it is hard to just "end a relationship" but we cannot keep having this weekly visits. I have moved on (to Mr. Spring) and I am sure you can find someone else to shower with your snow. Best of luck.
Trapped Mommies Everywhere

1 comment:

Erica said...

Amen to that! It's freezing here today and will be tomorrow too. But, 70 degrees is in our 5 day forecast!!!!