"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Saturday, March 27, 2010

Creedisms

A few more of Creed's interesting way of saying things:

"Mommy you need to go the speed lemon so the police don't take you to jail."

"Mommy, I am going to eat all my apple so I have lots of injury!" (energy)

"Can I have some more centipedes?" (sunflower seeds)

"Mom, did you know this vacuum has a ba-ttachment and an ba-ten-sion?" (attachment and extension)

"May I please have some toast with butter and cinnaminamin on it?"

"Mommy, since I can't marry you, can I have daddy marry you so you won't be lonely?"

After Creed woke up the morning after ANOTHER night terror, I asked him if he remembered crying last night and having a bad dream. He told me, "I don't remember having that bad dream, but I'll try to remember tonight's bad dream. I ALWAYS have bad dreams because I do so much bad stuff. Ok, mom?"

No comments: