"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Friday, March 12, 2010

A Conversation with the Little Ones

We again had an interesting conversation at the dinner table last night. Creed asked, "When I get as big as daddy, can I marry you mommy?" Kady piped right in there and told him, "You cannot marry your mommy!" So Creed thought for a moment and said - "I know - I'll marry Jonah (his cousin)". Kady again let him know how it is. She told him, "Creed, you cannot marry your cousin and you CANNOT marry a boy! Girls marry boys and boys marry girls." (Glad to hear she has that concept down) Then - she looked at me and said - "Mommy, since girls only marry boys and you can't marry your cousins - do I have to marry a complete stranger??"
I told Chris about our conversation when he was eating dinner later that evening and he laughed saying - "It just shows you just how little her world is right now." If only it could stay that small forever!

No comments: