Things around here have been busy and we are ready to slow down - just a bit. Chris is into tax season which means longer hours and a heavier work load. We have been grateful to have him home as long as we have, but we know the long hours are upon us.
I'm just doing the same ole', same ole'. Daycare and church stuff. We started Caravan up again this Wednesday night. I expected about half of what we normally have since it was snowing and icing - but we had 61! I have some awesome teachers and the kids love coming every week! So, that means a little more work this week - but it is worth it!
I'm just doing the same ole', same ole'. Daycare and church stuff. We started Caravan up again this Wednesday night. I expected about half of what we normally have since it was snowing and icing - but we had 61! I have some awesome teachers and the kids love coming every week! So, that means a little more work this week - but it is worth it!
Kady is still ready and willing to get up for school every day. And Creed just can't wait until it is HIS turn to get on the bus and go to school. Mommy can wait - Creed can't. Chris and I were just talking last night about how FAST time seems to go the older you get. I wish I could just SLOW DOWN and enjoy every moment - but LIFE just gets in the way. What's up with that!!
Here are a few pics from the last week or so.
We have gotten into the game "Hit the Deck" around here lately. It's a lot like UNO, but has a few more twists and turns. Here are Kady and Creed playing with the other daycare kids.
This is before the many "warnings" from mom and dad that Kady and Creed needed to "sleep", not talk, or tickle, or scream. After many warnings, I finally let them know that we would have to go to "separate" rooms if we could not quiet down and go to sleep. (We had been VERY patient - it was two hours into our "sleep-over" at this point.) But - the night was soon done. Kady screams, Creed cries, I go in and find that Kady is bleeding. Creed had kicked her in the mouth and a "not-so-loose" tooth was now sideways and hanging in her mouth. So - the pretty smile you see above, is now missing yet another tooth. Let's just say - the sleep over was now over and we will have to try again another time. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment